sabato 17 dicembre 2011

Rtsrobintje's Standard Logo Project

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:45 AM
Resized to 96% (was 700 x 150) - Click image to enlargePosted Image


8 months ago, I started a project of making normal, plain logos for the Football Manager games, just as I like them. I was also thinking to help the logo-making community to have a good source to work with. Yesterday, I 'completed' the packs, with all playable leagues covered and many,many more logos in all packs. For example Brazil has more than 500 logos. But I keep expanding these packs, although I'd say that the biggest part is complete.

All packs are downloadable by continent and contain logos from all countries, the number of logos varies.

Europe Megapack
England complete

Africa Megapack

Oceania Megapack

Asia Megapack

North and Middle America Megapack

South-America Megapack

Competitions

Nations & continents



Update Pack I

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento